lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

Preppy girl


Today´s look is more sophisticated and preppy than what I´m used to try on. These pants are giving me a really hard time when I try to style them, but I decided that a pair of beautiful floral pants weren´t going to win the battle. So after trying half of my wardrobe on I came up with this ensemble. I have to say firstly I was shocked because I´ve always pictured these pants with only cropped tops but I´m very happy with how they look with a buttoned up shirt.

El look de hoy es algo más sofisticado y de niña buena de lo que suelo llevar normalmente, pero estos pantalones decidieron interponerse en mi camino y me lo pusieron difícil a la hora de combinarlos. Decidí que un par de pantalones de flores no iban a poder conmigo y, después de ponerme medio armario, conseguí crear este look. He de decir que me sorprendió bastante que me gustasen los pantalones con una camisa, porque siempre me los había imaginado con una camiseta cortada en el ombligo; pero el resultado me pareció muy bonito.









Pants and shirt: Zara/ Bag: Diane Von Furstenberg/ Wedges: Bershka/ Ring: Bimba&Lola/ Necklace: Oasis

2 comentarios: