lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

Beachy dots


Finally I got to spend the weekend on the beach and it was perfect! The warmth of the sun, the freezing cold water and the sand (to which I´m not use to because on my beach there are only stones). A lot of people may say this but, in my case it´s true, my beach is the most amazing beach in the world, and these photos proof that.
So when I got home I took one of my favorite bikinis, my hat and a long shirt and I run to the beach. I personally love those long shirts that become so useful on summer time, because they allow you to wear your bikini all day long and go wherever you want to, without feeling naked.

Por fin he conseguido pasar un fin de semana en la playa y ha sido perfecto. El calor del sol, el agua helada de la playa y la arena (a la que no estoy acostumbrada porque en mi playa solo hay piedras desde la orilla hasta el principio de la playa). Seguramente mucha gente dice que su playa es la mejor, pero en mi caso es cierto y estas fotos lo prueban.
En cuanto llegué a casa me puse uno de mis bikinis favoritos, un sombrero y una camisa larga y me fui a correr por la orilla de la playa. Personalmente me encantan este tipo de camisas porque son muy útiles en verano; ya que te permiten ir todo el día en bikini e ir a cualquier sitio, sin sentir que vas desnuda.











Shirt: Mango/ Bikini: Etam/ Hat: Market

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario