viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Stripes


I´m a sucker for shorts with tights and they are great for a spring look for when you don´t want to wear trousers; so I decided to get the dust off my shorts and pair them with a sweet striped sweater and flats.
Also, after a whole day cooking for my mom´s saint, I didn´t feel like thinking too much about what I was going to wear but I wanted to look good and this outfit solved my problem.
Me encanta llevar medias con pantalones cortos y me parece un conjunto perfecto para entretiempo para cuando no quieres llevar pantalón largo, de modo que decidí quitarle el polvo a los míos y conjuntarlos con un suéter de rayas y bailarinas.
Además de que, después de estar un día cocinando para el santo de mi madre, no tenía muchas ganas de calentarme la cabeza para ver qué me ponía; y este conjunto resolvió mi problema.









Sweater: Mango/ Shorts: Stradivarius/ Bag: Zara/ Flats: Pretty Ballerinas/ Ring: Bimba&Lola

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario